I Hate Getting Called on my Crap


Break out of the crap that holds you back
The crap we all have is what holds us back. That crap can be in the form of limiting beliefs, irrational fears or worthiness, to name a few. I do find it ironic that as humans we spend decades accumulating our crap and then we can spend decades getting rid of what we accumulated.
My crap is what gets in my way of living on purpose. I don’t know about you, but I want to live on purpose because for me that means freedom, joy and a deep sense of inner peace.
That’s the life I want to live.
There was a time when I read countless books from self-help to business books. I’ve tried to pray and meditate my crap out of me and countless other ways. Some worked, most didn’t. A few years ago I realized I was improving at a snail’s pace and I was frustrated.
I realized I couldn’t do it alone anymore.
I hired a coach who helped me break through my crap.
On one of our coaching calls, she absolutely nailed me on an area of my life where I was holding back but couldn’t see it. What she said stung and that’s because I know what she said was right. She pointed out an exact incident where I let resistance .. aka fear … hold me back. For me, it was a blind spot I couldn’t see because I am too close.
The truth is, if I want my life to expand and breakthrough my crap, I need for someone to objectively look at my behaviors and tell it to me kindly. A book can’t tell me about my blind spots or limiting beliefs … I need someone to shift my thinking in a way only a coach can.